- Drive Intro 3 Laps* – $299
- Taste of Racing 5 Laps* – $399
- Intro to Road Racing 10 Laps* – $799
- Beginner 20 Laps* – $1299
- Half Day Racing Exp. 35 Laps* – $1799
- Full Day Racing Exp. 70 Laps* – $2999
Ride Along Experience
- Ride Along 3 Laps $159
- Track Length: 7/8th Mile
- Track Style: D-Shaped Oval & 7/16ths infield road course
- Track Surface: Paved
- Website: http://www.iowaspeedway.com
- Track Address: 3333 Rusty Wallace Dr, Newton IA
Iowa Speedway is a state-of-the-art 7/8-mile paved D-Shaped Oval track and motorsports facility. It’s about 30 miles east of Des Moines, Iowa. The track is owned and operated by the U.S. Motorsport Corporation and was designed by NASCAR Champion Rusty Wallace who is also an anchor for ABC-TV and ESPN. The road racing experience at Iowa Speedway uses the 7/16ths mile infield road course which is to the left in the image below. Although the road course at Iowa is shorter than many we visit the nice sweeping turns and open layout do allow for good corner speeds and a great time for participants. The Rusty Wallace Racing Experience uses the outer 7/8ths mile oval, which was designed as the first track in the world to protect fans and drivers through the use of the SAFER barrier technology that surrounds the entire track.
Choose your Iowa Speedway Formula Driving Experience or Ride Along Experience below to begin booking. If you’re giving as a gift or are unsure about a date, you can purchase a gift voucher and you or the recipient will have 90 days to return to the website or call 401-543-3178 and book a date.