FORMULA DRIVING EXPERIENCE:
- Ages 18+ with valid drivers license
- 2 hours (will vary depending on lap package)
RIDE ALONG EXPERIENCE:
- Ages 14+
- 1 hour
- August 16, 2020
- Formula Driving Experience From:
- Ride Along Experience From:
WORLD WIDE TECHNOLOGY RACEWAY
World Wide Technology Raceway (formerly Gateway International Raceway) is a motorsport race track in Madison, Illinois, just east of St. Louis, Missouri, United States, close to the Gateway Arch.
It features a 1.25-mile (2 kilometer) oval used by the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and IndyCar Series, a 1.6-mile (2.6 km) infield road course used by SCCA, Porsche Club of America and various car clubs, and quarter-mile drag strip that hosts an annual National Hot Rod Association event.
- Track Style: Road Course
- Track Surface: Asphalt
- Track Address: 700 Raceway Boulevard, Madison IL 62060